The office is open year-round except for official institute holidays; Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For access to specific staff, we request that students make an appointment.
Support When You Need It
Our student organizations team includes professional and student staff who are trained to help student leaders in every aspect of their organization.
Our consultants can help with a wide variety of needs including:
- Organization transition plans
- Event planning and communications
- Using your Engage portal
- Registering your RSO
- Chartering a new RSO
- Student organization services (storage, printing, etc.)
Student to Student Connection
Our team of 25 student assistants is made of trained, enthusiastic leaders like you. We know that the student-to-student connection is powerful, so we encourage you to connect with our team for support! You can find the team online and stationed throughout the new Student Organizations Hub.
Meet with the Team
Our consultations are just 30 minutes and can be held virtually or in-person during business hours (M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM). You may schedule a consultation by emailing us or using our virtual scheduler.
You can also drop-in to any of our 3 help stations during the work week. The help stations are located at:
- The Center for Student Engagement suite (3rd floor, southeast corner); hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- The Student Media suite (second floor, behind Blue Donkey); hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Floating Help Desk (second floor, across from Black Student Organizations suite); hours: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
John Lewis Student Center & Stamps Commons
351 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30318