A FLO (First-Year Leadership Organization) is an organization with Georgia Tech departmental connections that seeks to enhance the GT community though events, friendships, and service.
FLOs are excellent opportunities for new students to build community and become engaged in leadership opportunities in their first-year!
If you choose to join a FLO, you will not only have the opportunity to impact the entire campus community, but most importantly, the new freshmen class!
First-Year Students are invited to apply to organizations of interest via the FLO Common Application.
- June 17 - Applications open
- August 19 - First Friday
- August 28 - Applications close at noon
- August 31 - Notification of interview
- September 6-11 - Interviews
- September 14 at 10 a.m. - 1st Round offers
- September 15 at 12 p.m. - 2nd Round offers
- September 16th at 2 p.m. - Last offers
- September 17-18, 24-25 - FLO Retreats (NOTE: 17th is an away football game and 24th is a home football game.)